This blog accepts types of advertising, sponsorship, or other forms of paid insertions.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not generally be recognized as paid or sponsored content.
I'm not sponsored to provide opinions on products/softwares and various topics.
The perspectives and opinions expressed on this blog are purely mine. If I claim or appear to be an expert on a certain topic or product/software, or service area, I will only endorse products/softwares that I believe, based on my expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. I may receive commission on purchases from the products/softwares I endorse in my blog at no additional cost to you. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product/software should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog may contain content which might present a conflict of interest.
This content may not always be identified. I do not take ownership of some stock photos posted on this blog. If you see something that is yours and is not properly credited, send me a message and I'll either provide proper attribution or delete the photo/content.
This blog is a personal and business blog written and edited by me.
For questions about this blog, please contact me.
In these conditions, the Client means the person or firm who commissions the services of RF 3Design Solutions, me. By commissioning me to undertake work, the Project on their behalf, the Client agrees that these Terms and Conditions define our working relationship. All services that I may be contracted to provide for the Client will be subject to the following:
- Design Fees. The Client will be informed of estimated fees for professional services commissioned by me in order to complete the project, via email, LinkedIn or Facebook message. I will begin work upon the Client's written or oral approval and this will constitute an agreement between us. The Client agrees to pay RF 3Design Solutions in accordance with the terms specified in each project.
- Payment Options. My preferred mode of payment is bank deposit. I accept cash, checks or PayPal. I reserve the right to refuse completion or delivery of work until past due balances are paid. You can view my account information in the Invoice that I will send.
- Revisions and Alterations. Minor revisions such as, change of color scheme, will be free of charge. However, if the job changes to an extent that substantially alters the design, I will submit a revised proposal to you for an additional fee.
- Rushed Job Orders. Knowledge of your deadlines is essential to provide an accurate estimate. In addition, I may mark up my charges in respect of work required in a hurry.
- Rights of Ownership. Once service fee is paid in full to Rhoda Fajardo via bank deposit, any elements of graphics, photos, contents, trademarks, or other artwork furnished to the client for inclusion in my blog are owned by the client. RF 3Design Solutions retains the right to display graphics and other web content elements as examples of my work in my portfolio and as content features in social media.